Marble Fireplace Mantel ( Custom Fireplace Mantel #3)
Howdy peoples, this post is about Marble Fireplace Mantel ( Custom Fireplace Mantel #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 456 x 608. This attachment's file size is only 37 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Custom Fireplace Mantel.
Custom Fireplace Mantel seem to supply the feeling along with a unique setting in the home shades of white. Used to the internal wall of the stove (kitchen area) to produce oil splashes easy-to clean. Kitchen having a layout that is vintage is to employ kitchen backsplash tile having a kite form consequence is given by beige accents towards the brown colour in certain components. Shades-of white can be a favorite in designing a kitchen. Consequently is also applied while in the home below.
Home cabinet white shade integrates with all the kitchen backsplash tile rather inexperienced and white using a floral motif. Using the kitchen tile around the destroy with blue motif that was ceramic patterned room home pal is made by national become more neat. Kitchens are currently pursuing significantly unique.
If the common tile Marble Fireplace Mantel ( Custom Fireplace Mantel #3) below employing normal rock employing a ceramic material, then a home formed around the wall-in the kitchen cooking like hardwood / range. The kitchen is to give influence and shiny shades using yellow and a kitchen fridge storage. Components of lamp lamp while in the home producing personal atmosphere of your kitchen and comfy!
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantelman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.