Box Beam Ceiling Model ( Ceiling Definition #6)
Howdy there, this attachment is about Box Beam Ceiling Model ( Ceiling Definition #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 900 x 678. It's file size is only 41 KB. If You want to save This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Ceiling Definition.
The bedrooms were used to prepare or make food, that impression of your kitchen. Therefore it can be stated the kitchen is one room that is often messy and filthy since the Box Beam Ceiling Model ( Ceiling Definition #6) is actually a place to prepare and place anything carelessly due to the effects of the dash of cooking were burned and so forth.
Style your kitchen in to a minimalist home, utilize your innovative aspect to create a minimalist kitchen in your own home, because the minimalist kitchen is really a kitchen that is designed with a kitchen collection along with a lot of kitchen cabinets that you could employ to put a cooking items. Which means you no more need-to develop hook or a hook in your kitchen for a minimalist home is comprehensive.
Undoubtedly you will feel cozy while cooking, in case your Box Beam Ceiling Model ( Ceiling Definition #6) seems clean and clear. With a relaxed kitchen, cooking is more fun, along with the outcome is the maximum that the dinners can taste better, since the taste of food is determined by the temper of individuals that are preparing.
Therefore it is now a great deal of kitchens that have an appealing product using an array of furniture for saving goods or cooking equipment on a standard schedule whilst never to falter. Possibly for a few people the easiest way to organize the cooking utensils within the home will be to add a hook or lift to keep some cooking items that may be strung.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Modelmod•el (mod′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
- a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction or appearance of something.
- an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durable material.
- a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
- a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
- a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
- a style or design of a particular product: His car is last year's model.
- a pattern or mode of structure or formation.
- a typical form or style.
- a simplified representation of a system or phenomenon, as in the sciences or economics, with any hypotheses required to describe the system or explain the phenomenon, often mathematically.
- [Zool.]an animal that is mimicked in form or color by another.
- serving as an example or model: a model home open to prospective buyers.
- worthy to serve as a model;
exemplary: a model student.
- being a small or miniature version of something: He enjoyed building model ships.
- to form or plan according to a model.
- to give shape or form to;
- to make a miniature model of.
- to fashion in clay, wax, or the like.
- to simulate (a process, concept, or the operation of a system), commonly with the aid of a computer.
- to display to other persons or to prospective customers, esp. by wearing: to model dresses.
- to use or include as an element in a larger construct: to model new data into the forecast.
mod′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] mod′el•ler, n.
- to make models.
- to produce designs in some plastic material.
- to assume a typical or natural appearance, as the parts of a drawing in progress.
- to serve or be employed as a model.