Dwell Retro Circles Dining Chair
Dwell Retro Circles Dining Chair was uploaded on February 15, 2018 at 1:56 am. This article is uploaded in the Chair category. Dwell Retro Circles Dining Chair is labelled with Dwell Retro Circles Dining Chair, Dwell, Retro, Circles, Dining, Chair..
Dwelldwell (dwel),USA pronunciation v., dwelt or dwelled, dwell•ing, n.
- to live or stay as a permanent resident;
- to live or continue in a given condition or state: to dwell in happiness.
- to linger over, emphasize, or ponder in thought, speech, or writing (often fol. by on or upon): to dwell on a particular point in an argument.
- (of a moving tool or machine part) to be motionless for a certain interval during operation.
- a flat or cylindrical area on a cam for maintaining a follower in a certain position during part of a cycle.
- a period in a cycle in the operation of a machine or engine during which a given part remains motionless.
Retroret•ro (re′trō),USA pronunciation adj. [Informal.]
- retroactive: retro pay.
- of or designating the style of an earlier time: retro clothes.
Circlescir•cle (sûr′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x2 + y2 = r2.
- the portion of a plane bounded by such a curve.
- any circular or ringlike object, formation, or arrangement: a circle of dancers.
- a ring, circlet, or crown.
- the ring of a circus.
- a section of seats in a theater: dress circle.
- the area within which something acts, exerts influence, etc.;
sphere: A politician has a wide circle of influence.
- a series ending where it began, esp. when perpetually repeated;
cycle: the circle of the year.
- [Logic.]an argument ostensibly proving a conclusion but actually assuming the conclusion or its equivalent as a premise;
- a complete series forming a connected whole;
cycle: the circle of the sciences.
- a number of persons bound by a common tie;
coterie: a literary circle; a family circle.
- an administrative division, esp. of a province.
- a parallel of latitude.
- (formerly) the orbit of a heavenly body.
- See meridian circle.
- a glass or metal disk mounted concentrically with the spindle of a theodolite or level and graduated so that the angle at which the alidade is set may be read.
- a sphere or orb: the circle of the earth.
- a ring of light in the sky;
- to enclose in a circle;
encircle: Circle the correct answer on the exam paper. The enemy circled the hill.
- to move in a circle or circuit around;
rotate or revolve around: He circled the house cautiously.
- to change course so as to pass by or avoid collision with;
evade: The ship carefully circled the iceberg.
- circle the wagons:
- (in the early U.S. West) to form the wagons of a covered-wagon train into a circle for defensive purposes, as against Indian attack.
- to prepare for an all-out, unaided defensive fight: The company has circled the wagons since its market share began to decline.
- to move in a circle or circuit: The plane circled for half an hour before landing.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to iris (usually fol. by in or out).
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
This post about Dwell Retro Circles Dining Chair have 4 pictures , they are 4 X Dwell 'Retro Circles' Dining Chairs Off White, Retro Circles Dining Chair Stone. Loading Zoom, Superior Dwell Retro Circles Dining Chair #3 Retro Circles Dining Chair Cream. Loading Zoom, Loading Zoom. Below are the photos:
Dwell Retro Circles Dining Chair design has changed into a beloved design of a lot of people with their property. The look is classy, basic and modern glance has captivated lots of people to use for their occupancy. Getting a modern contemporary look beautiful? The furniture is made for modern style design comes with a characteristic that was appealing.
The style style fixtures supply the impression of simple and sunshine while in the room's remaining look. This can be purchased by the use of a straight-line that was smooth touse white color thus pleased light and clear. Another substance utilized is glass substance which can be transparent to give a more modern's effect.
Today with day light inside the place, room is created brilliant and open with modern contemporary interior-design. To ensure that light could be reflected across the room inside your home pick white flooring material. Furthermore employ glass as opposed to skylights , significant windows and wall substance to create as much as possible internally in light that is natural.