Nyt Travel Section
Nyt Travel Section was published on December 2, 2017 at 2:31 pm. This post is uploaded in the Sectional category. Nyt Travel Section is labelled with Nyt Travel Section, Nyt, Travel, Section..
Traveltrav•el (trav′əl),USA pronunciation v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, n., adj.
- to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship;
take a trip;
journey: to travel for pleasure.
- to move or go from one place or point to another.
- to proceed or advance in any way.
- to go from place to place as a representative of a business firm.
- to associate or consort: He travels in a wealthy crowd.
- [Informal.]to move with speed.
- to pass, or be transmitted, as light or sound.
- [Basketball.]walk (def. 9).
- to move in a fixed course, as a piece of mechanism.
- to travel, journey, or pass through or over, as a country or road.
- to journey or traverse (a specified distance): We traveled a hundred miles.
- to cause to journey;
ship: to travel logs downriver.
- the act of traveling;
journeying, esp. to distant places: to travel to other planets.
wanderings: to set out on one's travels.
- journeys as the subject of a written account or literary work: a book of travels.
- such an account or work.
- the coming and going of persons or conveyances along a way of passage;
traffic: an increase in travel on state roads.
- the complete movement of a moving part, esp. a reciprocating part, in one direction, or the distance traversed;
- length of stroke.
- movement or passage in general: to reduce the travel of food from kitchen to table.
trav ′el•a•ble, adj.
- used or designed for use while traveling: a travel alarm clock.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Nyt Travel Section have 10 images it's including Travel-Cover_thumb.jpg, Nyt Travel Section #2 Travel Section., New York Times - Travel ., It Is Simply A List Of The Articles From The Most Recent Travel Issues. You Cannot Find Travel Content By Topic Or Even Browse Previous Weeks' Content., Attractive Nyt Travel Section #5 In Case You Didn't Have A Chance To Read It, I Wanted To Share This Lovely Story That Ran In Yesterday's New York Times Travel Section: Digging Up ., Nyt Travel Section #6 A Review Of Island Creek Oyster Bar Is Featured In The Sunday Travel Section Of The New York Times. The New York Times, January 16, ., “I Spent About A Month Doing Three Travel Stories And Then One Story For The Styles Section For The New York Times That Took Us On A Boat From Casablanca To ., Nyt Travel Section #8 The New York Times Travel. July 5, 2015., Marvelous Nyt Travel Section Design Inspirations #9 Times Travel Section. Friday, August 21, 2009, The New York Times Travel Section. Following are the attachments:
Developing the family area such that it feels cozy and fairly crucial that you pay attention. The comfortable Nyt Travel Section will make pals, the guests, or relatives who arrived at trip to experience at home. In addition to the nice feeling that you could, would not be great if you could spend some time discussing together within this room? Arranging home design family room you can start by choosing a chair that is proper styles.
Selection of loving you and a suitable fit, can assist the living room's appearance. Model that is fit could you pick must match with all the topic moved by the residence itself. Nyt Travel Section could look odd if a contemporary family area stuffed with seats minimalist and contemporary. Modern impression will be tougher extended in the event you choose a chair that's designs along with other facts that are basic.
There are many choices of supplies that you could pick. Starting from one piece of wood to wood or steel frame included with material and foam multi faceted. The effect wills reinforce if put in the room modern classic-style. Nevertheless, a warm natural setting can be added by app of timber in a minimal modern bedroom.