Basement Concrete Floor
Basement Concrete Floor was posted on November 1, 2017 at 10:13 pm. It is posted under the Floor category. Basement Concrete Floor is labelled with Basement Concrete Floor, Basement, Concrete, Floor..
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Basement Concrete Floor have 7 pictures , they are Tan Metallic Epoxy - Google Search. Basement Floor PaintConcrete Basement ., Stained Concrete Basement Floor Traditional, Game Room Stained Concrete Floors In Basement Basement, Stained Concrete Basement Floor Modern, Basement Concrete Floor Amazing Ideas #5 Wonderful Design Basement Concrete Floor Painted Floors Paint, Basement Concrete Floor #6 Best 25+ Concrete Basement Floors Ideas On Pinterest | Basement Flooring, Basement Concrete Floor Paint And Stained Concrete Flooring, Basement Concrete Floor Paint Removal. Below are the photos:
Everyone knows that shade is one of many most important components to make a style that is beautiful bedroom. Shade is definitely an essential element for designing remodeling or generating patterns, so choosing the right hues has to be carefully considered. As mentioned in the last guide, along with could thrust impact on feeling, understanding and relationship.
Therefore, you ought to spend particular interest in choosing the colour that is right for the family rooms. The sack is actually a position where we rest, a retreat where we sleep simply, or once we are tired, tired of the daily schedule whenever we are ill. The bedroom could be the area where we wished stay silent, study a favorite story or just to be alone. Rooms has to be a location that can produce us feel comfortable.
Due to the importance of the bedroom's big event, we should reveal the styles that are best bedroom. We must choose color and the layout that could produce us accomplish peace of luxury and mind. Tranquility will be encouraged by a bedroom layout that in a day that is chaotic. You'll discover with an area with Basement Concrete Floor coloring that is superior can be a luxury alone.