Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer
Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer was published at July 28, 2017 at 1:04 pm. This post is posted in the Sink category. Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer is tagged with Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer, Expandable, Over, The, Sink, Dish, Drainer..
Expandableex•pand (ik spand′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to increase in extent, size, volume, scope, etc.: Heat expands most metals. He hopes to expand his company.
- to spread or stretch out;
unfold: A bird expands its wings.
- to express in fuller form or greater detail;
develop: to expand a short story into a novel.
- to write (a mathematical expression) so as to show the products of its factors. Cf. factor (def. 10).
- to rewrite (a mathematical expression) as a sum, product, etc., of terms of a particular kind: to expand a function in a power series.
ex•pand′a•ble, ex•pand′i•ble, adj.
- to increase or grow in extent, bulk, scope, etc.: Most metals expand with heat. The mind expands with experience.
- to spread out;
develop: The buds had not yet expanded.
- to express something more fully or in greater detail (usually fol. by on or upon): to expand on a statement.
ex•pand′a•bil′i•ty, ex•pand′i•bil′i•ty, n.
Overo•ver (ō′vər),USA pronunciation prep.
- above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall.
- above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.
- so as to rest on or cover;
on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
- on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
- on or on top of: to hit someone over the head.
- here and there on or in;
about: at various places over the country.
- through all parts of;
all through: to roam over the estate; to show someone over the house.
- to and fro on or in;
throughout: to travel all over Europe.
- from one side to the other of;
to the other side of;
across: to go over a bridge.
- on the other side of;
across: lands over the sea.
- reaching higher than, so as to submerge: The water is over his shoulders.
- in excess of;
more than: over a mile; not over five dollars.
- above in degree, quantity, etc.: a big improvement over last year's turnout.
- in preference to: chosen over another applicant.
- throughout the length of: The message was sent over a great distance.
- until after the end of: to adjourn over the holidays.
- throughout the duration of: over a long period of years.
- in reference to, concerning, or about: to quarrel over a matter.
- while engaged in or occupied with: to fall asleep over one's work.
by means of: He told me over the phone. I heard it over the radio.
- over and above, in addition to;
besides: a profit over and above what they had anticipated.
- over the hill. See hill (def. 8).
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge of something: a roof that hangs over.
- so as to cover the surface, or affect the whole surface: The furniture was covered over with dust.
- through a region, area, etc.: He was known the world over.
- at some distance, as in a direction indicated: They live over by the hill.
- from side to side;
to the other side: to sail over.
- across an intervening space: Toss the ball over, will you?
- across or beyond the edge or rim: The soup boiled over. The bathtub ran over.
- from beginning to end;
throughout: to read a paper over; Think it over.
- from one person, party, etc., to another: Hand the money over. He made the property over to his brother.
- on the other side, as of a sea, a river, or any space: over in Japan.
- so as to displace from an upright position: to knock over a glass of milk.
- so as to put in the reversed position: She turned the bottle over. The dog rolled over.
- once more;
again: Do the work over.
- in repetition or succession: twenty times over.
- in excess or addition: to pay the full sum and something over.
- in excess of or beyond a certain amount: Five goes into seven once, with two over.
- throughout or beyond a period of time: to stay over till Monday.
- to one's residence, office, or the like: Why don't you come over for lunch?
- so as to reach a place across an intervening space, body of water, etc.: Her ancestors came over on theMayflower
- all over:
- over the entire surface of;
everywhere: material printed all over with a floral design.
- finished: The war was all over and the soldiers came home.
- all over with, ended;
finished: It seemed miraculous that the feud was all over with.
- over again, in repetition;
once more: The director had the choir sing one passage over again.
- over against. See against (def. 12).
- over and over, several times;
repeatedly: They played the same record over and over.
- over there, [Informal.](in the U.S. during and after World War I) in or to Europe: Many of the boys who went over there never came back.
- over with, finished or done: Let's get this thing over with, so that we don't have to worry about it any more.
- higher in authority, station, etc.
- serving, or intended to serve, as an outer covering;
- remaining or additional, surplus;
- too great;
excessive (usually used in combination): Insufficient tact and overaggressiveness are two of his problems.
past: when the war was over.
- an amount in excess or addition;
- a shot that strikes or bursts beyond the target.
- the number of balls, usually six, delivered between successive changes of bowlers.
- the part of the game played between such changes.
- to go or get over;
- [Southern U.S.]to recover from.
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has temporarily finished transmitting and is awaiting a reply or acknowledgment.) Cf. out (def. 61).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Dishdish (dish),USA pronunciation n.
- an open, relatively shallow container of pottery, glass, metal, wood, etc., used for various purposes, esp. for holding or serving food.
- any container used at table: dirty dishes.
- the food served or contained in a dish: The meal consisted of several dishes.
- a particular article, type, or preparation of food: Rice is an inexpensive dish.
- the quantity held by a dish;
dishful: a dish of applesauce.
- anything like a dish in form or use.
- concavity or the degree of concavity, as of a wheel.
- Also called dish′ anten′na. a concave, dish-shaped reflector serving to focus electromagnetic energy as part of a transmitter or receiver of radio, television, or microwave signals.
- [Slang](sometimes offensive). an attractive girl or woman: The receptionist is quite a dish.
- an item of gossip.
- to put into or serve in a dish, as food: to dish food onto plates.
- to fashion like a dish;
- to gossip about: They talked all night, dishing their former friends.
- to defeat;
- to talk together informally, esp., to gossip.
- dish it out, [Informal.]to dispense abusive language, punishment, or praise, enthusiastic approval, etc.: When it comes to flattery, he can really dish it out.
- dish out, [Informal.]
- to serve (food) from a serving dish, pot, etc.
- to deal out;
distribute: She dished out our pay in silver dollars.
Drainerdrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer have 6 pictures including Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer #1 Amazon.com - Over-The-Sink Kitchen Dish Drainer Rack, Durable Chrome-plated Steel, Kitchen Sink With Dish Drainer, Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer #3 Tosca Over-the-Sink Dish Drainer Rack, Designs For Small Kitchens: Dish Racks, Charming Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer #5 Fabulous-over-the-sink-dish-drying-rack …, Exceptional Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer #7 Dish Rack Dish Rack2. Dishrack4 Dishrack1 Dishrack3. Following are the attachments:
A metal plate can be utilized as opposed to wood or stone. Add a different structure as well as a fun decorative platter with lumber or stone countertop to the surfaces and cupboards contrast. The tiles are a great choice as it isn't merely stunning and vibrant, but additionally really practical for developing a backsplash.
You'll be able to pick an innovative that is Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer with metal dishes , gorgeous marble, or tiles so as to add decorative accessories for the kitchen wall. In regards for the kitchen and a few of the significant elements in the kitchen, whether you are considering likewise the main wall, torpedo, table, and freezer?
Certain is most-needed while cooking within the kitchen? Nonetheless, you need to start to search element of your kitchen wall. Then there is the best remedy for you personally if you start the wall only to clean or paint to clean the spots are challenging to clean.
Hard tiles rather easily washed after cleansing to prevent water spots that may blunt along with of the tiles though it should be eliminated extensively with a clean dry fabric. A of sort, usually lengthy Expandable Over The Sink Dish Drainer made from the stand towards the wall and the wardrobe where the sink and also the oven is located. Thus usually horizontal strip but might vertical well.